VIVO 1606 Y53 FIRMWARE download and flash using QFIL to fix common software problems like dead boot, hang up, boot loop, stuck on logo, forgot password, and others. Follow the flashing procedure below on how to flash the firmware.
Vivo Y53 Flashing Guide (1606)
- To begin, you must first download the Vivo Y53 stock rom (1606). & the QFIL Downloader
- Both the firmware and the download utility are compressed files. Both of them should be extracted.
- Open the qfil tool now.
- Choose the Flat Build build type, then the Programmer (prog emmc firehose 8917 ddr) file.
- Select the build file (rawprogram unsparse no qcn.xml & patch0.xml) after selecting the programmer file.
- Now connect your mobile in download mode (EDL Mode). By simultaneously press both vol+ & Vol- then insert USB cable. If this method does not work for you. Then follow Test Point Method. (Step 7)
- How to put your phone in download mode (EDL mode). See the image below.
1 thought on “VIVO 1606 Y53 FIRMWARE TESTED STOCK ROM”
Comments are closed.