Oppo F1s A1601 firmware is used to flash using the flash tool to fix software problems like boot loop, hang or stuck on startup, dead boot, hang up, or you just wanna update your software.
How to use the SP Flash Tool to flash a stock ROM
These are instructions for using the SP Flash Tool to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) on Mediatek devices (SmartPhone Flash Tool).
Warning: Using the SP Flash Tool to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) may wipe/delete your data. As a result, we recommend backing up your data before using the program.
Using the SP Flash Tool, install or flash Scatter Firmware.
- On your computer, download and install Mediatek Driver Autoinstaller (if in case Mediatek Driver is already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step).
- Download the Mediatek Stock ROM (firmware) and extract it on your PC (you can find Stock ROM on FirmwareFile or through Google).
- On the computer, download and extract the SP Flash Tool. After you’ve extracted the Tool, you’ll notice the following files:
- To use the utility, double-click flash tool.exe.
- Click the Scatter-Loading Button once the SP Flash Tool has been opened.
- Locate the Scatter File now (you can find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your device).
- Untick the Preloader option now (flashing the preloader.bin can brick the device).
- To begin the flashing process, click the Download Button.
- Use the USB cable to connect your Mediatek device to your computer (make sure it is power off). After connecting the device to the computer, press the Volume Down or Volume Up keys to allow the SmartPhone Flash Tool to recognize it.
- The flashing procedure will begin automatically as the computer recognizes your device.
- At the conclusion of the Flashing Process, a Green Ring will emerge.
- Disconnect the device and close the Flash Tool on the PC.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned how to flash or install Mediatek stock firmware.