MyPhone MY93 DTV Firmware is here, known as Stock ROM for you to flash and fix almost all common problem like, Dead Boot, Boot Loop, Hang or Stuck on Start Up logo, Infected by virus, unfortunately stopped error and others, Just download the official firmware below and follow the instruction below.
Let’s Define first what is Android Firmware and ROM
Why we need Firmware
- Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus, It is when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download and install unknown apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped this is due to downloaded malware app. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom or Encounter problem in Operating System. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Dead boot – Another caused of flashing incorrect ROM will lead to dead boot. Make sure you are flashing the right ROM (Firmware) for your Phone. If you think below is the right firmware for your device then nothing to worry.
- Boot Loop – The device keep rebooting when you turned it on, Unless your power switch has been damage, Flashing new ROM will fix it.
- And any software problem.
Things to consider before flashing
- Back Up Important data – We strongly recommend this to avoid further problem. Complete flashing Rom will erase all and bring back to the default app. All files saved in internal storage will erase like Contacts, Photos, Messages, Accounts, and installed third party application.
- Battery Must be charged – Recharge your battery at least more than 30% to avoid interruption during flashing.
- Windows PC and USB Cable – Windows 7 32/64 bit is our recommended PC for compatibility of drivers below.
- Back Up Installed Firmware if necessary – This is optional if you want to restore your firmware after flashing. Doing this back up need some special tools depend on your mobile chip set.
Know your Phone Model
|You can also check your phone model number at Settings>About Device|
Firmware Download link
Download MyPhone MY93 DTV Firmware
Alternative Download MyPhone MY93 DTV Firmware
Thanks and credit to MOXX and Sir_Nash
Looking for CM Flare S3 Lite V2.0 Firmware?
Flashing Tools and Drivers Download link
SPD Flash Tool
SpreadTrum Flash Tool also known as SPD Upgrade Tool / ResearchDownload / UpgradeDownload. It is a free flashing tool allows you to flash PAC firmware on your android device with SpreadTrum Chip. Select and download your preferred version below
– Download SPD Flash Tool R19.0.0001.zip – Latest!
File Size: 2.21 MB
– Download SPD Flash Tool R4.0.0001.zip – Newer Stable Version
File Size: 2.48 MB
– Download SPD Flash Tool R2.9.9015 – Older Tested version
File Size: 1.06 MB
SPD USB Drivers
Select driver below then download and install to connect and detect your phone in flashing using USB cable.
– Download SPD SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4
File Size: 13 MB
– Alternative Download android_spreadtrum_driver.zip
File Size: 101 KB
– Alternative Miracle Driver Installation Windows 8_10
File Size: 42 MB
Installing SPD USB Drivers
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, Open extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to Control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. You will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
- Then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
NOTE: We recommend Windows 7 32 bit Computer for no hassle flashing and driver compatibility.
Flashing Android Firmware Instruction
Install the driver then extract SPD Flash tool and Downloaded Firwmare using WinRAR or 7-Zip to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
- In this instruction, I will use UpgradeDownload and Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
- Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
- Here is the tips in order to connect and detect your device:
– Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back.
– In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading
– Then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable.
Sometimes work by Pressing Volume UP only or Volume Down Only then connect USB Cable.
If you see a a progress bar, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 4 again.
NOTE: Do not Disconnect or use phone during flashing.
- Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.
For first time start up after flashing, It’s normal to boot long and takes time up to 10 minutes, If longer than 10 to 15 minutes, Perform a hard reset, just follow the universal hard reset instruction below.
How to Hard Reset Your Android Smartphone
Here the basic step in performing hard reset after flash. The advantage of this is to completely delete all installed apps and clear user data and cache, follow the step.
- Turn off your device.
- Press Volume and Power button at once (Either volume up or volume down or both)
- The device will turn on and you will see the Recovery Menu. Use volume key to select Wipe data / cache.
- Press Power button to confirm.
Note: This is just a universal step, some phone has a trick to perform hard reset. If above doesn’t work, comment below your Device model to give you help.