Verify Your Account, Google “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google account that was previously synced on this device”. The EMAIL you forgotten was the requirements in order to continue. It keeps asking you what you forgot? He is really SMARTphone, and you searched how to BYPASS!, You are SMART!. Now follow the instruction below for the solutions, Tested and almost work in all MTK Chipset mobile.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection for device that have a Android 5.1 (or later) operating system that uses Google Account to protect your device from factory reset or wipe your phone without your authority.
If you have Google Account Setup in your device this means that after you reset, wipe or re-flash, you will be required to Log in your Google Account. The screen will say;
“Verify Your account
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Most of the device users forgot the previous entered Google Accounts and that’s why we provide a tutorial on how to reset. Read more about FRP.
How to bypass FRP Verify Your Account
- Open NCK Dongle.
- Select Service tab.
- On Phone Settings, Select 0-By CPU, Then Select your MTK Chip, it start with MT. e.g. MT6580
(To know your MTK Chipset, Search in google your phone model specs, or comment your phone model)
- Click Reset FRP.
- Read the Confirmation Box and click YES to Confirm.
- Turn Off Your phone, Make sure battery is charged.
- Insert USB cable.
- The phone will detect and start resetting.
- Wait until finish and Done.
How to install NCK.
- Download and open NCK Dongle
- Installation password: GSMXTEAM <==Thanks and credit to these cool team.
- After installation, Run NCK MTK Full No HWID.exe found in default path:C:Program FilesGsm_X_TeamNCK AndroidMTK
Perfectly work? Give Us 5 star Rating!
More Problem? Message us!
Cant decide which app is to install first? try 8 BEST and useful Android APPS must have
Tags: Bypass Verify Your Account, bypass FRP, Google Account Bypass, Forgot email, Reset Google Account,