Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML/DS firmware is here, this is four (4) files ROM and the latest, This is tested for deadboot, stuck on logo, boot loop, infected by monkey virus and other software problem, you can flash using a free flasher which is Odin 3.
Before Flashing your Galaxy J1
|Before downloading the firmware below, your phone MOdel at the back of your phone should be look like this. phone model MUST BE SM-J100ML/DS|
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
DOES GALAXY J1 IS SAFE TO FLASH FIRMWARE?
Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100ML/DS Firmware Download
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J1 Using Odin
- Open Odin included in firmware link
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin, Let driver install if needed
- Add the four firmware file as you see in the screenshot below
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, to start flashing
- Wait until you see PASS!
After you flashed of your Samsung Galaxy J1, you can now turn on, for first time start up, you can now set your desired settings, and you can now enjoy the fresh firmware.