Cloudfone Thrill Boost has two types of chip, SPD and MTK. And there are also Thrill boost 2 which is Nougat 7.0 Android OS. The lower version is Marshmallow. So here is the solution on How those 3 Bypass FRP Lock for free.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection for device that have a Android 5.1 (or later) operating system that uses Google Account to protect your device from factory reset or wipe your phone without your authority.
If you have Google Account Setup in your device this means that after you reset, wipe or re-flash, you will be required to Log in your Google Account. The screen will say;
“Verify Your account
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Most of the device users forgot the previous entered Google Accounts and that’s why we provide a tutorial on how to reset.
How to bypass Cloudfone Thrill Boost MediaTek (MT6580)
- Open NCK Dongle.
- Select Service tab.
- On Phone Settings, Select 0-By CPU, MT6580 (Cloudfone Thrill boost).
- Click Reset FRP.
- Read the Confirmation Box and click YES to Confirm.
- Reinsert phone battery, Battery must be charged, Phone must be off with battery inside.
- Insert USB cable. then let the drivers automatically install.
- Wait till finish and Done.
How to install NCK.
- Download and open NCK Dongle
- Installation password: GSMXTEAM <==Thanks and credit to these cool team.
- After installation, Run NCK MTK Full No HWID.exe found in default path:C:Program FilesGsm_X_TeamNCK AndroidMTK
How to bypass Cloudfone Thrill Boost Spreadtrum (SPD)
How to Reset / Bypass FRP
- Download and extract Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
- Reboot your phone in to Fastboot;
How to reboot into fastboot?
a. Turn off your phone
b. Press Volume up or down + Power
c. on recovery mode select Reboot to bootloader.
- Open Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2 by Mohit kkc.exe
- Insert USB cable and let the drivers install.
- Press 9 then enter.
- wait until reboot and done!
How to bypass Cloudfone Thrill Boost 2 7.0 Naugat
by using APEX Launcher transfer it to your device using pc or SD card.