Cherry Mobil Flare XL PLUS V2.0 Firmware or Stock Rom to be flash using SP Flash Tool and fix bootloop, virus, han up, or any other software problem. Download the firmware below and follow the flashing instruction.
Make sure your phone at back is the same as the picture above.
Before flashing, you need to understand that all your files and installed third party application etc will be deleted and restore back to original as you bought it. Flashing new firmware will fixed only software problem, here is the list of the common problem that is tested to be solved in flashing the stock rom below;
- Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Clone boot loop.
Download Download CM Flare XL V2.0 Firmware
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
Then Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
if it continue to Yellow Progress bar then proceed to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning skip this and proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
For Video tutorial, you can Watch in YouTube.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.
FOR INVALID IMEI or Null IMEI
Make sure you follow carefully the instruction above in flashing, If you think this post is useful, please give us 5 star, And if you need help, you can comment below to help you about this Firmware for Cherry Mobile Flare XL PLUS V2.0.
2 thoughts on “Cherry Mobile Flare XL PLUS V2.0 FIRMWARE”
hello, good day. I followed all the procedure but my phone still keeps on booting (stock) in the Flare XL Plus Logo. What should I do?
Flash mo ulet then select mo yung format all + Download
Comments are closed.