|cloudfone ice plus bypass google sign in|
Have you encounter Verify your Account after you reset or flash your cloudfone ice plus 2?, What if you forgot your google account? then here is free tutorial on how to bypass frp or aka Verify Your Account.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection for device that have a Android 5.1 (or later) operating system that uses Google Account to protect your device from factory reset or wipe your phone without your authority.
If you have Google Account Setup in your device this means that after you reset, wipe or re-flash, you will be required to Log in your Google Account. The screen will say;
“Verify Your account
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Most of the device users forgot the previous entered Google Accounts and that’s why we provide a tutorial on how to reset.
How to bypass Cloudfone ICE Plus 2 Verify Your Account.
- Open NCK Dongle.
- Select Service tab.
- On Phone Settings, Select 0-By CPU, MT6571 (Cloudfone ICE Plus 2).
- Click Reset FRP.
- Read the Confirmation Box and click YES to Confirm.
- Reinsert phone battery, Battery must be charged, Phone must be off with battery inside.
- Insert USB cable. then let the drivers automatically install.
- Wait till finish and Done.
How to install NCK.
- Download and open NCK Dongle
- Installation password: GSMXTEAM <==Thanks and credit to these cool team.
- After installation, Run NCK MTK Full No HWID.exe found in default path:C:Program FilesGsm_X_TeamNCK AndroidMTK
Perfectly work? Give Us 5 star Rating!
More Problem? Message us!
Tags: Cloudfone ICE Plus 2 Verify Your Account, cloudfone bypass FRP, Google Account Bypass, Cloudfone ICE Plus 2 FRP, Reset Google Account