|HUAWEI Ascend G610-U20 Firmware|
Here is the official huawei g610-u20 Firmware update to fix software problem of your mobile phone. There are two ways to Update your Huawei Smart Phone, Via SD Card or Via SP Flash tool and Browse Scatter File. Download The Firmware below and Follow the instruction.
Dowload first huawei g610-u20 Firmware
For a microSD card update
- Prepare microSD Card
For a USB update
- Prepare a computer that Windows (Windows 7 is recommended) and USB cable.
- Before proceeding to update, make sure the mobile phone has at least 30% battery charge.
- All User Data like messages, Photos, Contacts, Third Party Apps will be permanently delete. We Recommend to back up first before performing update.
Huawei G610-U20 Update via SD Card
- Format the microSD card using FAT32. (You can skip this if your SD card is already FAT32)
- Create a dload folder in the microSD card’s root directory then copy the update package UPDATE.APP to the dload folder, and insert the microSD card into the mobile phone.
- Power off device then put SD card.
- Press Power Button Volume Up and Down at the same time At least 5 – 8 Seconds until update process started.
- Wait until finish, Then Update is DONE.
Huawei G610-U20 Update via Flash Tool
Installing USB Driver
- Extract Driver for Factory or Driver for Service Then Install the driver.
NOTE: Use SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320.0.174_Secboot.rar to download the update package. Make sure the Flash_tool version is v3.1320.0.174, because using an earlier version may result in download failures.
- Step 1 Decompress SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1320.0.174_Secboot.rar open it, and double-click Flash_tool.exe.
- Step 2 If the update package is a compressed file, decompress it first. Then click Scatter-loading.
- Step 3 Select the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txtfile in the update package, and click Open.
- Step 4 If the mobile phone is connected to the computer using a USB cable, disconnect the USB cable. Click Firmware -> Upgrade.
- Step 5 Install the battery to the mobile phone, keep it off, and connect it to a computer using a USB cable. The download tool then starts the download. The download progress is displayed,
- Step 6 If the download succeeded, The image below displayed. If an error message is displayed during the update, repeat the update procedure from Step 1 or unchecked the PRELOADER.