|Oppo A11W Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat)|
Here is the safe way to flash Oppo Joy 3 A11W to avoid dead after flash or vibrate only after flash, download the firmware below and follow the instruction carefully
Here is the safe way to flash your Oppo joy 3
Before flashing new firmware, Lets define first some common problem why we need to flash new firmware. The following are the common problem we encountered.
- Oppo Joy 3 A11W Infected Virus
- Oppo Joy 3 A11W Bootloop
- Oppo Joy 3 A11W stuck on logo
- Oppo Joy 3 A11W hang or slow responding
- Oppo Joy 3 A11W unfortunately stopped.
Oppo Joy 3 (A11W) Firmware
Here is the Flashing Instruction steps you should follow to avoid any problem.
- Download the firmware
- Load Scatter file to SP Flashtool Version 5.15
- Check Only Userdata and Android (Check image below)
- Click Download
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
Then Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
if it continue to Yellow Progress bar then proceed to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning skip this and proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
For Video tutorial, you can Watch in YouTube.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.