|Myphone My81 DTV Android 6.0, Marshmallow|
Here is the tested firmware for your Myphone My81 DTV, this is original stock rom backup to fix common software problem, follow the flashing instruction below.
Why we flash a new firmware for Myphone My81 DTV? Here are common software problem of android phone that can be fix through flashing new firmware, and remember that flashing can only fixed software problem, this firmware is tested and here are the following software problem that can be fix in flashing new firmware:
- Myphone My81 DTV Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Myphone My81 DTV Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Myphone My81 DTVStuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Myphone My81 DTV boot loop.
Download Myphone My81 DTV Firmware
Thanks and credit to Moxxx
NOTE: Myphone My81 DTV is Different to Myphone My81
Flashing Stock Rom To Android Smartphone
Install Spreadtrum Driver
- First download SPD SCI Android USB Driver V4 by jungo the complete driver for Spreadtrum.
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, Open extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. you will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
Then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
NOTE: Before proceeding, make sure that your android smartphone should have atleast 30 to 50 percent of battery to perform flashing.
Flash Pac file Stock Rom
- Download the SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001 latest version, or SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R299015 lower version. Then extract to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
NOTE: UpgradeDownload and ResearchDownload is the same, UpgradeDownload is just the name of the lower version but they are both SPD Upgrade tool.
In this instruction I will use UpgradeDownload and a Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back. In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading, then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable. If you see a a progress bar, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 5 again.
Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.
After you flash the firmware, you can now turn on your phone, take note that first time start up may took long. but if it took more than 15 minutes then I suggest to perform a hard reset.
no signal after flashing
Awts, Try to hard reset after flash.
while installing SCI android usb driver. All are FAILED. How can I fix that ?
im running windows 10
The SPD says.. Failed: Write Flash Failed.. Please Help me!!
sorry for that bro, much better if you try to other pc running win7
thanks bro. Gumana ba sayo yung flash ?
di gumagana yung "press volume up and down" pano ba? 🙁
Make sure na installed ng maayos yung driver, di kasi madetect yan pag wala driver
Is there any chance to get the Driver Package also for Win10 ? I have no longer access to a Win7 PC, so I would really need the drivers for Win10 64bit, but there is nothing so far on the net that would work. So I am stuck with that st***d Monkey Virus (Thanks to MyPhone as it must have been preinstalled)
corrupted file huhu penge ng rom ng my81 dtv or pac file plzz
Gumagana yan, redownload mo lang ulet
Pwede po ba to sa my85 DTV ?
Meron po tayong Firmware para sa MY85 DTV dito http://www.gsmsolutionph.com/2017/04/myphone-my85-dtv-firmware-stock-rom.html
bkit installing device software was not succesfully installed
nagchacharge lang ung phone pag sinalpak ko n ung usb cord… tapos uart send error na sya
tamang timing lang yan sir, make sure gumagana din usb cable mo and naka install dapat ng maayos driver
me too. di gumagana yung volume up and down? Pano po yun?
Ok lang po ba na naka off ang phone kapag linagay kona sa usb?…hindi na po kasi ito maka on dahil sa virus
after flash white screen ???
Make sure you flash right firmware, MY81 and MY81 DTV is different.
PLEASE HELP I CAN'T SKIP "SELECT WI-FI NETWORK", I DON'T HAVE WI-FI.
That was FRP lock, For bybassing My81 DTV FRP, you can simply follow MyPhone MY28s FRP Bypass
Bakit ganun ndi madetect
Nag charge lng sya tpos lumalabas installing drivers tpos nag eeror installing drivers
Mtp usb fa
pano ba mapapagana yon tv ng myphone my81dtv?
paano po hndi makadetect ng wifi kahit ano help nmn po ..
di ma detect success install naman lahat ng driver.. tama naman cable ko
press vol up bago iconect
up and down daw eh
CHECKING BAUDRATE??? HOW ANY HOURS TO WAIT??
Working po ba ito sa Wndows 8.1?
What the passwords?
What's new pw…ty
password error po