|Cherry Mobile Flare S5 Mini 6.0 Marshmallow|
This firmware is another updated firmware just in case you flash the incorrect version of firmware. this is tested solution for white screen after you flash a firmware. this flare s5 mini has a Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and spreadtrum chipset that can be flash through Research Download.
NOTE: Flash this firmware when you encounter a white screen after flashing older firmware
Just download the below firmware and follow the flashing instruction below.
Download Cherry Mobile S5 Mini Stock Firmware (Pac File)
Thanks and credit to Hamdanie17
For Invalid IMEI or Unknown Baseband, Write this NVRAM for CM Flare S5 Mini Using CM2.
Flashing Stock Rom To Android Smartphone
Install Spreadtrum Driver
- First download SPD SCI Android USB Driver V4 by jungo the complete driver for Spreadtrum.
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, Open extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. you will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
Then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
Flash Pac file Stock Rom
- Download the SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001 latest version, or SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R299015 lower version. Then extract to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
NOTE: UpgradeDownload and ResearchDownload is the same, UpgradeDownload is just the name of the lower version but they are both SPD Upgrade tool.
In this instruction I will use UpgradeDownload and a Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back. In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading, then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable. If you see a a progress bar, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 5 again.
Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.