|Cherry Mobile Flare J2S Spreadtrum Chip|
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection for device that have a Android 5.1 (or later) operating system that uses Google Account to protect your device from factory reset or wipe your phone without your authority.
If you have Google Account Setup in your device this means that after you reset, wipe or re-flash, you will be required to Log in your Google Account. The screen will say;
“Verify Your account
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Most of the device users forgot the previous entered Google Accounts and that’s why we provide a tutorial on how to reset.
Some info you need to know;
- Cherry Mobile Flare J2S SPD (Spreadtrum)
- Cherry Mobile Flare J2S SPD V.2
- Cherry Mobile Flare J2S MTK (MediaTek)
How to Reset / Bypass Cherry Mobile Flare J2s FRP
- Download and extract Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
- Reboot your phone in to Fastboot;
How to reboot into fastboot?
a. Turn off your phone
b. Press Volume up or down + Power
c. on recovery mode select Reboot to bootloader.
- Open Android Fastboot Reset Tool V1.2 by Mohit kkc.exe
- Insert USB cable and let the drivers install.
- Press 9 then enter.
- wait until reboot and done!
Android fastboot frp tool