|Cherry Mobile Flare A1 FRP|
Here is the tutorial on how to reset your cherry mobile flare A1 google account after you reset or re flash a new firmware. Just follow the instruction below.
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a protection for device that have a Android 5.1 (or later) operating system that uses Google Account to protect your device from factory reset or wipe your phone without your authority.
If you have Google Account Setup in your device this means that after you reset, wipe or re-flash, you will be required to Log in your Google Account. The screen will say;
“Verify Your account
This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
Most of the device users forgot the previous entered Google Accounts and that’s why we provide a tutorial on how to reset.
How to bypass Cherry Mobile Flare A1 Verify Your Account.
- Open NCK Dongle.
- Select Service tab.
- On Phone Settings, Select 0-By CPU, MT6735 (CM Flare A1 Chipset).
- Click Reset FRP.
- Read the Confirmation Box and click YES to Confirm.
- Reinsert phone battery, Battery must be charged, Phone must be off with battery inside.
- Insert USB cable. then let the drivers automatically install.
- Wait till finish and Done.
How to install NCK.
- Download and open NCK Dongle
- Installation password: GSMXTEAM <==Thanks and credit to these cool team.
- After installation, Run NCK MTK Full No HWID.exe found in default path:C:Program FilesGsm_X_TeamNCK AndroidMTK
Perfectly work? Give Us 5 star Rating!
More Problem? Message us!
Tags: Cherry Mobile Verify Your Account, Flare bypass FRP, Google Account Bypass, Cherry Mobile Flare A1 FRP, Reset Google Account
Thank you for this! I finally fixed my phone.
TESTED FOR CHERRY MOBILE FLARE A1 THANKS…
thanks man solved my problem in my cm a1
I cant seem to install NCK Dongle after unzipping
Since the software is cracked, you need to disable first the anti virus
pano po? anong dinowload mo ?
Wlang nalabas na service
Thanks a lot, it's working
How to recover my phone without
Nice is work