|Cherry Mobile Flare J1s Android Marshmallow 6.0|
Pac File Firmware / Stock Rom for Cherry Mobile Flare J1S B is here. Tested and proven working with pac file.. flash using UpgradDownload just follow the Intruction below.
NOTE: Cherry Mobile FLare J1S B is different to Cherry Mobile Flare J1S C and Cherry Mobile FLare J1S A
Why we flash a new firmware for Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S? Here are common software problem of android phone that can be fix through flashing new firmware, and remember that flashing can only fixed software problem, this firmware is tested and here are the following software problem that can be fix in flashing new firmware:
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S Infected Virus – Also known as Monkey Virus where when you connect to Internet, there is automatically download apps or some popup screen and sometimes automatically turn on WiFi or data connection without doing it. The virus will not remove though hard reset or formatting your phone. Installing new firmware is the best solution.
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S Unfortunately Error – This is when you open some apps it will popup Unfortunately, App has stopped. If cannot fixed through clearing the data, then flashing new firmware is also the solution.
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S Stuck or Hang in Logo – The reason for this is either when you install incorrect Rom. Try to hard reset first but if still stuck, then flashing firmware is also the solution
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S Too Many Pattern Attempts or forgot password – This is just an alternative solution if you cannot hard reset your android phone.
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S boot loop.
Download Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S Stock Rom
Thanks and credit to evans21 for taking time to back up and upload.
For the instruction of how to flash your Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S SPD, just follow the instruction below.
Flashing Stock Rom To Android Smartphone
Install Spreadtrum Driver
- First download SPD SCI Android USB Driver V4 by jungo the complete driver for Spreadtrum.
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, Open extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. you will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
Then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
NOTE: Before proceeding, make sure that your android smartphone should have atleast 30 to 50 percent of battery to perform flashing.
Flash Pac file Stock Rom
- Download the SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001 latest version, or SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R299015 lower version. Then extract to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
NOTE: UpgradeDownload and ResearchDownload is the same, UpgradeDownload is just the name of the lower version but they are both SPD Upgrade tool.
In this instruction I will use UpgradeDownload and a Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back. In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading, then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable while holding the volume keys. If you see a a progress bar release holding, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 5 again.
Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.
After you flash the firmware, you can now turn on your phone, take note that first time start up may took long. but if it tooks more than 15 minutes then I suggest to perform a hard reset.
53 thoughts on “Cherry Mobile FLARE J1S B Firmware / Stock Rom”
anong link? boss
Ano po ba pipindutin para idownload yung firmware ng flare j1s?
kaya po ba nito ifix yung frp? ksi nagflash ako ng firmware pagkatapos Verify google account or Factory reset Protection kinalabasan… baka po may maitutulong kayo master? model ng cp ko Cherry Mobile Flare j1s B
ayaw mag progress
corrupted ung files
paano po kapag write flash failed??
format all + download mo lang tol masosolve na yung factory reset protection.
sa SP flashtool select mo yung format all + download…
bat d ma detect ng laptop ko ung deadphone ko? na flare j1s b?
help naman boss.. ty
I think may Hardware problem kung ganun
boss bakit ganun nag fafailed ?? asap
sino na nakatest ito tested po ba?
Working po yung firmware, tested n din yan many times. follow lang po procedure
LOL SIRA FILE VISUS
after flashing FRP lock..
error on file… bin too small
same here error sira ata ung file bos
thanks, that did the job well done. 🙂 note to the downloaders: error on file extraction is mostly caused by failure in download integrated due to bad connections or download manager problem. just try again. There's no virus, unless you downloaded something else because of intrusive ads
Exactly!, Thanks for clarification sir.
thnx.. tested po.. sa may hindi alam paano mag pa detect… need yan boot mode…. kailangan buksan pa ang cp tapus short nyo lang katabi ng ground sa charging port……. thnx sa file 100 % tested
nasa youtube paano mag frp…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1u_QxEDjh8&t=34s follow mo yan tested yan
download ka ibang file ng spd upgrade flashtool version lang yan
tested yan 1– percent
Salamat sa feedback at sa tulong sir!
Wrong password sa Stock ROM
Sir! Hindi ko po magets yung step5? Press Up & Down volume kahit hindi naka-connect sa computer? Then plug kona po sa PC after pressing volume up & down then connect the cable?Without like for samsung "Download mode" Or I'll just plug the cable with my dead phone? "REPLY ASAP PLEASE" I'm doing this right now…
Thanks for feedback sir, for that we will clarify the step 5, insert batt. click start in spd, press volume, connect usb while pressing volume button then release after detected
pwede ba yon?, Spreadtrum si J1S while pang Mediatek CHIPSET ang SP FLASHTOOL….pa feedback po sa naka pag try na….
Di naman, na o open ang youtube link…
Sabay ho ba i press ang volume buttons up & down?
follow kuna yung procedure ganun pa rin incompatible partition
"crc error pac file may be damaged" anu p0ng pweding gamwin?
how? ayaw madetect sakin. stuck at logo ung prob.
This comment has been removed by the author.
nag eerror sa pagdating sa 54s write flash failed
sira yung files nato wag nyo downlod pareng tangalang
Paano po ba mapunta sa stock recovery?
hanggang logo na po kasi?
Combination lang ng Power button at volume button, hanapin mo lang
Thanks LODI. working 😀
HELP! I've installed the driver but it doesn't work…
HELP! I've installed the driver but it doesn't work…
write flash failed 🙁 sino po makakatulong pa pm naman.
walang update nito
SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R22.0.0001 gamitin para walang sablay sure 100%…pm nlng me sa ibang tanong…
ano po pwedi gawin kapag na'stock ang phone sa logo..?
write flash failed pag nasa nv_w '(
pa help naman po
sir may lumalabas po install driver daw
Pa help po after flashing ng firmware still bootloop padin po
Sir bakit nag fe field kapag nasa 52s na any advice naman Thank you po
Comments are closed.