Here is the firmware for your Myphone My22 Pac File for ResearchDownload (SPD Flasher). This is Spreadtrum Chipset and can be flash through free flasher.
|Myphone My22 Android 4.4 Stock Rom|
Before we proceed to flashing, here is the following common problem of your myphone my22 that can be fixed through flashing new stock rom via researchdownload;
- Myphone My22 Infected Virus – This problem also known as Monkey Virus which is there is always a pop up ads of sexy photos or apps and sometimes your data or wifi will automatically open and download unknown application without doing anything. this may cause your myphone my22 slow and lag.
- Myphone My22 Hang in logo – Its because of wrong installation of custom rom or due to virus or etc. the best solution for this is flashing new stock rom.
- Myphone My22 Boot loop – It happens when you are trying to reset or installing also a custom rom where its not compatible.
- Myphone My22 Unknown baseband
- Myphone My22 Invalid IMEI
Download Myphone My22 Stock Rom (Use 7zip to extract)
Firmware Password: gsmsandwich.Rain
Thanks and fw credit to ==> Rain
Download Myphone My22 NVRam backup
To flash the stock rom, follow the instruction below
Bonus tips by Master Rain,
For safe flashing and for Virus problem, Use Latest SPD Upgrade Tool(ResearchDownload) and after loding pac file, Click on Settings, and check only FDL1, FLD2, System, Cache and UserData.
Flashing Stock Rom To Android Smartphone
Install Spreadtrum Driver
- First download SPD SCI Android USB Driver V4 by jungo the complete driver for Spreadtrum.
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, Open extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. you will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
Then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
Flash Pac file Stock Rom
- Download the SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001 latest version, or SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R299015 lower version. Then extract to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
NOTE: UpgradeDownload and ResearchDownload is the same, UpgradeDownload is just the name of the lower version but they are both SPD Upgrade tool.
In this instruction I will use UpgradeDownload and a Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back. In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading, then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable. If you see a a progress bar, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 5 again.
Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.