|MT6753 CM Flare S4 Plus Stock Rom|
This is android 5.1 lollipop operating system and has a mediatek chipset and can be flash through SP Flashtool. Download the firmware below and follow the instruction on how to flash. this is tested firmware but we recommend still to back up first to avoid any other problem.
Flashing new firmware will restore default settings, apps and storage, it also fix some common problem like the following;
- Infected Virus / Monkey Virus – This is the common problem for android phone where there is automatically downloading apps or some popup sexy virus that makes your phone slow or hang and not responding.
- Unfortunately App Stop – The also cause of crashing some application is because of virus, and the best solution is to flash new firmware or stock rom, sometimes hard reset will not work.
- Stuck on start up / Hang in logo – This is due to resetting your phone or installing incorrect rom.
- Bootloop – This is due also to installing incorrect rom or custom rom.
- Deadboot – As long as it is detected in pc then there is a chance that it will revive in flashing stock rom.
Download Flare S4 Plus Stock Rom
Firmware Password: agb070611
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
Then Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
if it continue to Yellow Progress bar then proceed to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning skip this and proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
For Video tutorial, you can Watch in YouTube.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.