|Cherry mobile Razor 2
Hi, Here is a firmware that you are looking for Cherry Mobile Razor 2, it has a Qualcomm Chipset and android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system.
Before continue, take note that flashing this can delete all your files in internal storage like contacts, messages, photos, and all installed third party application, before continue, we recommend to backup first all your important data.
Flashing this qualcomm snapdragon razor 2 is pretty hard and thrilling and if you are not knowledgeable in flashing or upgrading android phone, then we advice to go to your nearest cellphone technician. but if you are hard headed like me, then you can follow this instruction,
First is let’s upgrade through Smart Phone Upgrade Tool
Make sure the your phone battery charged atleast 20% and follow this steps;
1. Extract the software file (If it is in zip file)
2. Run Smart Phone Upgrade Tool
3. Take off the unit’s battery.
4. Press the volume up and volume down simultaneously while connecting the unit to the PC using the micro USB cable.
While pressing volume up and down, connect the USB cable.
5. Click Refresh port.
6. Click Browse, and look for the software. Click the version folder then select any of the three.
7. Click Start All.
8. After successfully downloading, you can now disconnect the unit to the pc. Put on the battery. And turn the unit on.
9. Its best to reset the phone after upgrade.
Most of the people who tried flashing the smart phone upgrade tool experienced a error while flashing or Update Fail, I hope that you are not one of them, the solution is you can try the other flashing method and that is flash using a SD Card, to do that, follow a simple instruction below.
2. Go to Recovery Menu (By pressing Power Button + Volume Up I think)
3. Select Update from SD Card.
4. Select a zip file you copied to SD card.
5. Wait until finished.
For more help or feedback you can comment or message us on Facebook.