You might one of the user of Alcatel Onetouch PIXI 4 with 6 inches Android Smartphone, today, I will provide you a tutorial on how you flash or install a new firmware for your smartphone. Onetouch PIXI 4 6″ has a model number of 8050e, and this has a Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system as of now. In this tutorial I’ll help you to install the firmware through a free flash tool called Smartphone Flash Tool also known as SPFlashTool. Since Alcatel PIXI 4 is a Mediatek chipset, Its easier for us to flash, it has a MT6580 Chipset ID and SPFlashTool requires MT6580_Android_scatter.txt. Just follow the instruction below.
Firmware is a Technical term for Technician instead of Stock ROM. This tutorial is also the same in Installing original stock rom to your smartphone. Before doing this, let us know first the reason why we need to flash new firmware. here are some of the following list of problem why we need to flash new stock rom;
- Infected Virus – Infected Virus is a common problem not just in Alcatel Pixi 4. This problem also called Monkey Virus where there is automatically installed application and sometimes it automatically Turn on the wifi connection of data connection and when it connected to internet, there are lot of popup ads and updating unknown application. This will not remove through Hard resetting or factory resetting your android 8050e smartphone.
- Stuck or Hang on Startup – This will happen when we tried to install some custom recovery or accidentally flash incorrect ROM. sometimes because of Virus. the best solution is to flash new firmware.
- Unfortunately app has stopped – When you open some application, it will popup ‘Unfortunately app has stopped’ This is because also of Virus. If clearing the data doesn’t work then flashing is also the best solution.
Download Alcatel Onetouch PIXI 4 6″ 8050E Firmware
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
Then Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
if it continue to Yellow Progress bar then proceed to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning skip this and proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
For Video tutorial, you can Watch in YouTube.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.
18 thoughts on “Alcatel Onetouch PIXI 4 6″ 8050E Firmware / Stock Rom”
excelente…… funciono ala perfeccion
This comment has been removed by the author.
ty very much so helpfull master its ok thnks…………….you very mach i love this site master you are so good to every one
You're welcome bro, thank you for your feedback
Gracias Por Este maravilloso y concreto aporte. Muy Buen trabajo.
Gracias por tu amigo de comentarios (Thank you for your feedback fren :))
nao deu serto no meu fiz tudo e a tela ficou branca
No meu também. Uma tela branca borrada. E agora?
oigan y a instalar otra firmware a este celu ke ago bajo el firmware y lo pongo nomas asi com sale en el video foto etc'
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oi você poderia resolver este problema eu iria gastar o mesmo, eu tenho uma Alcatel Pixi 4-6 8050E" e proble com várias roms e nada se você sabe alguma coisa por favor me escreva.
Eu sou da Argentina e isso traduzido com google Traslate
hola me gustaria saber si lograron resolver el problema a mi me pasa igual
I just got a white screen after flashing sir, how could I fix it?
tnx bro its working
ya lo soluciono
Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. poker online indone
Comments are closed.