Here is the tested firmware for M706-MB-V7.2 clone tablet. flash this firmware for those hang in logo or other issue. as many firmware I tried, most of them doesn’t work to this tablet, and then when I tried this firmware, this is the only one works in the four firmware I tried. Download it below, tested firmware.
|MT6572 M706-MB-V7.2 by MOXXX|
Download M706-MB-V7.2 MT6572 Firmware
Flashing above firmware can be fixed some of common software problem, In my case, my tablet is infected with virus, there are always popup ads and some application auto installed, I tried to hard reset but it doesn’t work so no choices but to flash new firmware, here are the following common problem of android tablet that can be fixed through flashing new firmware.
- Monkey Virus / Infected Virus
- Hang on Android logo
- Forgot password/pattern or email – this is just an alternative to hard reset
- Slow or hang
- unfortunately error
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
Then Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
if it continue to Yellow Progress bar then proceed to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning skip this and proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
For Video tutorial, you can Watch in YouTube.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.