Before doing this, we recommend to back up all your data, or you might forgot your password, or forgot your pattern, then hard reset will be the first solution. so here is the step by step tutorial oh how to hard reset Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 with pictures.
Resetting your phone can also solve some problem like:
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 hang or slow
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 forgot account
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 forgot password
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 forgot pattern
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 forgot email
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 bootloop (alternative in flashing new firmware)
- Oppo Find 5 Mini R827 hang on logo (alternative in flashing new firmware)
1. First you need to turn off the phone, then press both Power button and Volume down button.
2. Next will display this which let you select language, lets select English.
3. Tap on Wipe data and canche.
4. Here you can choose either you wipe data only or wipe cache only, here we wipe both so tap on Wipe data and cache.
5. Take note that this will be undone, if you are sure then confirm and tap on Yes.
6. Wiping so please wait for a while.
7. Wipe successfully will popup, tap Yes to continue.
8. You will be back to oppo recovery menu, now lets restart by tapping on Reboot and tap on Yes to confirm.
9. It will took long to load for the first time so patiently wait, until oppo green logo will appear, just tap on Arrow right to continue.
10. Next is select your preferred language, and its up to you now your preferred setting then after you select, just press the Next button.
Congratulation! your phone now is fresh format. you can now install any application you want.
here is the desktop screen of newly formatted Oppo Find 5 Mini R827.
We are happy to read your experience, please comment below.