|Oplus O+ Grande 4.4 KitKat|
Hi, You might one for those looking for O+ Grande Firmware, Here it is, O+ Grande Firmware with default Operating version Android 4.4.2 KitKat and with Mediatek MT6582 Chipset that can be flash trhough a free flash tool like Smartphone Flash tool. Download firmware below.
Since this is Android phone, we encounter some common problem and here is some of the possible problem that can be solve through flashing this firmware;
- O+ Grande infected virus – this is the most common where there is some automatically download apps without doing anything, this is also known as Monkey Virus, You can’t remove it through Hard reset or formatting data. the first best solution is to flash new firmware
- O+ Grande Unfortunately error – This is related sometimes to infected virus where when you open some application, it will popup Unfortunately, xx has stopped, this problem need to flash again new firmware.
- O+ Grande Bootloop
- O+ Grande Hang on logo
- O+ Grande Deadboot
Download Oplus O+ Grande Firmware
Please note that flashing new firmware can delete all your data in internal storage like Messages, Contacts, Photos, and Installed third part application, we recommend to back up first your important data before continue. to flash this using a SP flashtool, follow the instruction below.
How to flash Android phone using SP Flash tool
What we need?
- Firmware/ROM, SP Flashtool and MTK Drivers
- USB Cable
- Smartphone with 30 to 50 percent battery charged
Install Driver using Auto Installer Driver
- After you download and extract, open the folder and you will see Install.bat
- Run and it will appear Windows Security window
- Click Install this driver software anyway
- It will appear many times and just click the same button.
Install Driver Using MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
Flashing Stock Rom in SP Flash tool
- Download Latest SP Flash tool here and extract to your desired location.
- Open the extracted file folder and run flash_tool.exe
- On Scatter-loading file, click the choose button to browse for the Android_Scatter.txt
Follow the screenshot below in choosing android scatter file.
Note: The given screenshot scatter file is for Starmobile UP firmware with MT6582, this may different to your downloaded firmware depend on what model of your phone. this is just a guide on how to flash Mediatek smartphone.
After you select and load scatter file, either you see unchecked file, if you are not sure what you are doing, I suggest to Do not change anything. In below screenshot, the default CACHE and USRDATA is uncheck, if yours is checked, Just leave it default and do not unchecked.
In your phone turn off first, or remove battery (if removable) because turn off is a must.
In flash tool Select Download Only Then click Download button
In your phone Press Volume up or Down or you can press them both Then insert USB Cable. If you see a Red Progress bar then the phone is detected.
After you see detected proceed now to step 7.
PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded. If you don’t see this warning just proceed to step 7.
to solve this, just follow the suggestion, Please Select “Format All + Download” Scene and try again the step 6.
Now that you flash your new firmware, restart your phone and you can now setup settings and install your desired application. if you encounter some problem, please comment and we will help you.
NOTE: Starting up for the first time may took long.