Myphone MY28 Smart lock is a new Android Smartphone that mostly sold in smart telecom, Here is the Unlock firmware for your Myphone my28. right now there is no stock available and yet, there is a lot of users who purchase this phone, because first is it is cheap for as low as P888 only, since those who bought in Smart, means it will only be use with smart sim card only, You can also use Talk n Text sim card and it is under smart telecom.
Other than this is cheap, lot of people like this because it has also a good specification, it is Android 5.1 lollipop and as I’ve seen to my friend he play NBA 2k13 in his Myphone MY28. This smartphone has Spreadtrum SC7731 Chipset that can be flash firmware through a SPD Upgrade tool for free.
If you looking for firmware or Stock ROM for your Myphone My28 then you can download it below and follow the flashing instruction, remember that myphone My28 is different to Myphone My28s, below firmware is strictly for My28 only. to make sure what is your phone model, you can check at the back of your myphone, you should see like this pictures below;
Before flashing, there are things to remember, you should known that if you flash firmware, all your files that saved in internal storage will be deleted, so I recommend you to back up first all your important data. The following list are some problem that can be fixed through flashing new firmware
- Myphone MY28 infected virus
- Myphone MY28 smart lock
- Myphone MY28 openline
- Myphone MY28 unfortunately error
- Myphone MY28 hang or slow responding
- Myphone MY28 storage memory full
Download Myphone MY28 Unlock Firmware by Team28Devs
Alternative Mega.nz link (need to sign in)
Flashing Stock Rom To Android Smartphone
Install Spreadtrum Driver
- First download SPD SCI Android USB Driver V4 by jungo the complete driver for Spreadtrum.
- After download, extract anywhere in your computer, then select system type if 32-bit or 64-bit.
– To know your system type, go to control panel click on System and Security then click System. or simply right click on Computer and click Properties. you will see like this. mine is 32 bit (also known as x86-bit).
After you knew your system type, open your extracted SCI-android-usb-driver-jungo-v4 folder, then choose a folder weather it is x86(32) or x64, then run DPInst.exe. Just click next until it finish installing.
Flash Pac file Stock Rom
- Download the SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R4.0.0001 latest version, or SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R299015 lower version. Then extract to your desired location.
- Open your extracted files and run ResearchDownload.exe, For lower version open Bin folder and run UpgradeDownload.exe.
NOTE: UpgradeDownload and ResearchDownload is the same, UpgradeDownload is just the name of the lower version but they are both SPD Upgrade tool.
In this instruction I will use UpgradeDownload and a Use Cherry Mobile Pac file as a sample. In UpgradeDownload window, click on single gear icon to Load Packet and browse for pac file(firmware/stock rom) you downloaded then click open. follow this screenshot.
Loading a pac file may took long depend on file size. After loading a pac file, now ready to start flashing, You can also click on Settings on two gear icon if you want to unchecked some part of firmware like EraseRuntimeNV, This will not work on lower version. I recommend that leave it unchanged if you don’t have any idea.
Turn off first your phone, remove battery (if removable) then bring it back. In ResearchDownload/UpgradeDownload Click on Start Downloading, then in your phone press Volume up and Volume down then connect USB cable. If you see a a progress bar, then it means that it is successfully connected. if not, then try step 5 again.
Wait until you see a Passed in progress, that means, you installed a new stock rom successfully.