Huawei honor 3c firmware is here the procedure on how to flash Huawei H3 H30-U10alson known as honor 3c with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Operating system. this is Mediatek MT6582 chipset that can be flash through a free flash tool like Smartphone flash tool.
There are many firmware that can be downloaded in internet but some of them have an error in flashing in flashtool, so here is a resolution for that, lets use lower version of flashtool and flashing this new firmware also solve the following problem;
- Hang in logo
- Infected virus
- bootl loop
- slow or lag
How to Flash Huawei H30-U10 Firmware Using SP Flashtool
|This image is credit and thanks to Dongxkiee|
NOTE: I Suggest to use SPFlashTool3C.rar flasher to flash those firmware because some sp flashtool version may not work.
- First you need the following files Download all and extract files anywhere in your computer.
– MediaTek USB VCOM drivers, Alternative Drivers
- Open SPFLASHTOOL EXE and Load the Scatter file ( Click Scatter Loading)
- Select the Android_Scatter.txt from the firmware you downloaded.
- After you load the file, press download to start flashing your phone.
- After you press download then follow this step,
– Turn off your phone or remove your battery then put it again because turn off is a must
– Press and hold volume up or volume down or you can press them both
– Then plug usb cable while pressing the volume button, release the button if the flashtool detected.
-Repeat step 5 until flashtool detect your phone.
- Wait until the flashing is done.