Here is the tutorial on how to hard reset Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini. Android version 5.1 Lollipop. Hard reset aka factory reset is the first solution if your Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini if you may forgot your password or pattern.
Here are some problem that may solve by hard reset;
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini forgot pattern
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini forgot password
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini hang
- Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini boot loop (Alternative solution)
How to perform hard reset in Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini.
1. First you must turn off your phone, remove battery if necessary.
2. Press first the Power Button for few seconds, then press volume down many times until it it display the android recovery logo. you can try it again from step 1 if android recovery logo doesn’t appear.
Tips: You Can try this, Press power button for 5 seconds and press volume down if FLARE J1 Mini logo appear.
3. To display the Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini Android System Recovery menu, Press both Power button and Volume up.
4. Its almost done, just use Volume Up/Down to to select wipe data/factory reset, and press power button to OK, Select Yes to start Wiping Data, and just select Reboot System now to restart.
Images credit and thanks to master_jey
After you reset and ask for your google account and you forgot, then here is the tutorial on How to bypass Flare J1 mini google account.
We encourage you to add comments below if you have some question and we are happy to help you 🙂
8 thoughts on “Cherry Mobile FLARE J1 Mini Hard Reset (With Pictures)”
hi uhmm i tried this method , im having a boot loop issue. but hard reset cant fix. is there any method to fix my problem?
Please try to flash new firmware for Flare J1 Mini
How enable OEM unlocking in flarej1 no menu in developer option to unlock
ser??? Bakit po ganun ayaw po gumana sinusunod ko naman po step by step ??? pa help naman po nakalimutan ko po kasi yung password ko eh
need ko po agad ng sagot asap thanks po
kindly note that in step 3 you should also press the home button
Music was fast paced rock and techno that cranked up when action did. Some of the weapon's sounds were interesting. The voice acting was pretty cheesy. For the most part the best aspect about the sound design was the city. how to hard reset
Comments are closed.