For Android lollipop and above, the new feature is Factory Reset Protection (FRP) lock. this means that you need to sign in your entered email before. after you reset it require to sign in. then how if you forgot what email it is or password. then this trick may help you.
- Quick Shortcut Maker 2.4.0
- Wifi Connection
- USB Connector or SD Card to transfer Quick Shortcut Maker to your phone
- Brain :p
Follow this steps carefully with screenshot Credit and thanks to Azis.
|7-8. Type word and tap on search icon.
9. Tap on Share Icon.
10. Select Tweet.
11. Tap Log In.
12. on Upper right, tap the three dot.
|20. Got to tab ALL, scroll down and open Launcher.
21. On App info, Tap GO TO APP button.
22 – 23. Now You can transfer your Quick Shortcut Maker to your phone via USB Cable or SD Card. Install and open Quick Shortcut Maker.
24-25. Search Google Acount Manager, Then tap on Google Account Manager Type Email and Password.
26. Tap on Try.
Here is also a alternative video tutorial.
To avoid this to happen again, you need to enable OEM Unlocking, to do this you need to show Developers option.
How to Enable USB Debugging, Developers Option and OEM Unlocking in Starmobile Play Click.
- Go to settings,
- Scroll down and tap About Starmobile PLAY Click
- Tap on Software Version 7 times until it poup that you are now a developer.
- Go back to Settings the you will see now the Developers option.
- You can now Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.